This year, Austin Tri-Cyclist's correspondents have reported on triathlons and crits, reviewed bikes and helmets, interviewed top endurance athletes and pros, compiled lists of Austin's cycling and swimming hotspots, and a little bit of everything between. Below are some of our most popular posts from 2013.
Happy holidays from everyone at ATC!
- A Ride for Any Day of the Week - A listing of Austin area group rides by day of the week and difficulty
- Boardman Bikes: A British Powerhouse Arrives in Texas - A review of the newly introduced Boardman bikes, including the AiR/TT and AiR9.2S.
- Real Life of the Pros: ITU Triathlete Colin O'Brady - The story of pro Colin O'Brady's start in triathlon, from burn victim to Olympic hopeful.
- An Interview With Pro Triathlete Matty Reed - Matty Reed visits ATC before racing Captex 2013.
- Tips to Avoid Flats - Eight common-sense ways you can prevent bike flats.
- Aero Tune Up: Turn Your Aging Tri Bike into a Super Bike - Tips and tricks to improve the speed and looks of your trusty steed.
- Driveway Race Report, Hamburger Face & a Little Soul Searching - Kat Hunter's retelling of her Driveway crash two months post baby.
- Ode to the Veloway - Highlighting a unique cycling/rollerblading venue in Austin that is completely closed to cars. Many thanks to DC Rainmaker for including this in his "Week in Review"!
- Leadman Epic 250 Race Report //&// Ironman Cozumel Race Report - In-depth, first-person accounts from endurance athlete Gray Skinner.
- Cervelo Rca: Aero & Light is Right! - A review of the Cervelo Rca.