10. RAD - a sweet 80's BMX flick...something different but good.9. The Flying Scotsman - A true story of a guy that built his own bike to break the 1 hour world record
8. Zombieland - not really an athletic movie, but it does stress good cardio.
7. Rocky IV - Rocky defeats the communist and ends the cold war...AWESOME
6. Hell of the North - Paris Roubaix...this movie makes you want to ride outside no matter the conditions
5. Fire on the Track - Great running movie with actual footage of Pre
4. Without Limits - Another great Pre movie
3. Breaking Away - The cycling classic movie
2. American Flyers - Its has Kevin Costner as a pro cyclist....
1. Chariots of Fire - you know the song
All suggestions are welcome!