Austin Tri-Cyclist Blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

Reason for the blog

I am in a unique position since I work for a bike/triathlon shop in Austin. This allows me to see and test the latest gear. So I am going to start product testing and give my honest feedback. Feel free to send me ideas of products that can be tested. We are a Cervelo, Cannondale, Fuji, and Argon 18 dealer. We have Zipp wheels, various bars, and other high end equipment on hand. Of course there will be the latest happenings in Austin racing also. On that note there is a race coming up called the hi-fi tri in galveston. This is going to be the Austin Tri-Cyclist employee showdown. 500m swim, 19 mile bike, 5k run. I am sure that I will be owned in the swim, but will make up some ground on the bike and run. Don Ruthven has been doing 3 workouts a day in preperation....George Schmitz is young and always in good shape. Missy Ruthven is an ex-pro triathlete in good form. Grant Glauser will hopefully be tired from racing in Kona, but him tired is still crazy fast. So the competition will be strong.

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment