Austin Tri-Cyclist Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Christmas came early



Hurray! The new Cervelo line is arriving. Unfortunately the one I am really waiting for (the P4) won't come in til late january/early febuary. As is every year I am skeptical of the new color schemes, but as usual they look much better in person. The P1, formally known as the p2-sl, I think is the best paint upgrade from last year. Also we have in the new P2, RS, and an S3.




The S3 is more than new paint. The chainstays and cable routing are completely different from the past year. This is the next bike I want to ride. The shape of the chainstays make the bike stronger and gives it better power transfer than the regular shape. I hope to test that out soon! Unfortunately for me I have to wait another 6 weeks before the docs say I can get back in the bike. What a bummer. So many new toys coming in and I am sitting on the sidelines. Maybe my next post will be on the new kickass Craft winter apparel we just got in...

No comments:

Post a Comment