Austin Tri-Cyclist Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Spread some love

PLEASE DONATE TO A GOOD CAUSE

WEBSITE: 500 for the Heart

THE CAUSE

“Hope from the Heart” is an annual fund raising event that directly benefits victims of cancer. All of the donations received from you are administered by the Brady Clergy Association and given to people in McCulloch County who are battling cancer. Every dollar you choose to contribute to helping these victims, will help pay for expenses related to their treatments, including wigs, travel expenses, etc.

THE CHALLENGE


I have been offered the challenge, as a contestant of the “Mr. Heart of Texas” competition, of raising money from you to help people suffering from cancer. To honor this challenge, I have committed the next 25 days to covering 500 miles swimming, cycling, and running. My challenge to you is to make these miles VALUABLE! Please donate as much as you can right now to this challenge. Your generosity will be recognized at the culmination of this fund raising event, “Mr. Heart of Texas” competition, February 13, 2010. So please, meet the challenge of helping someone with cancer right now.


*AS A WAY OF THANKING YOU, I WILL GIVE EVERY DONOR A “LIVESTRONG” BRACELET WHOSE $1 WILL GO TO LIVESTRONG.ORG


A little about me...


I am a small business manager and a triathlete. I have been training and competing in triathlons for over 10 years and prefer long distance races. I hope you will help make these 500 of my miles on the road mean something to people who suffer.

-Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment